Thursday, May 6, 2010

A beautiful girl can make you dizzy...

First and foremost, I want to offer my condolences to those that lost anything and/or everything in the flood. I was very fortunate and my area was not hit nor was I in town. However, I can't imagine being in your situation You are in my prayers.

Now that I have gotten the important stuff out of the way, we can start on the reason you are reading this: Because you think what I say might be important (a very humbled thank you by the way).

I'm pissed off. I will get over it eventually. Then I will get pissed off again. Things aren't right in the world. Yeah yeah yeah. I can hear you saying, "No shit Captain Obvious!" This is my second blog on the topic of treating women right. I hear far too many stories about my friends being screwed over by some douche. Now, I am no saint. I have done my fair share of hurting, which I am not proud of but it takes seeing the pain in a beautiful woman's eyes to never want to put them through that again.

Thanks to a few douchebags here recently, I have seen the tears and shattered hearts on more than one occasion. Fuck! It is not fair. I bust my ass to prove that nice guys do exist. Then as soon as I feel like I make some progress, some dickhead comes around and hurts a beautiful soul. Girls like the chase. But let's change that. They like the chase because that is what they have had to get used to.

Do you realize how fucking lucky you are to find a beautiful girl? Do you realize that there are tons of guys that would give their last breath to have one moment with the girl you are treating like shit?

There is a movie that came out in 1996 called Beautiful Girls. There is a part in it that I think describes my stance on a beautiful woman perfectly:

"A beautiful girl can make you dizzy, like you've been drinking Jack and Coke all morning. She can make you feel high full of the single greatest commodity known to man - promise. Promise of a better day. Promise of a greater hope. Promise of a new tomorrow. This particular aura can be found in the gait of a beautiful girl. In her smile, in her soul, the way she makes every rotten little thing about life seem like it's going to be okay."

Does that make sense to you? Finding a beautiful girl is a beautiful thing. To find someone that makes you smile when you are in a bad mood or being able to see her eyes even if she isn't nearby that's what you get when you have that beautiful girl. Yes the one you are thinking about and the one you probably treated like shit if you don't have her anymore. If you do have her, you better get your shit together. Like I said earlier, some girls enjoy being treated like shit but that is the lessons assholes like you have taught them.

Nobody wants to be treated like shit. If I constantly treated you poorly, you'd get fed up and not want me around. Eventually, you will end up either lonely and then it is going to hit you that the reason you are lonely is because you are a dick or she will be so fed up that you are both miserable. Think about your grandparents. Do you think granny wakes up every morning and says, "It is a beautiful day for Gramps to call me names and be shady!"? NOOOO! That shit doesn't happen.

I am tired of talking about it. Tonight, I am pleading with you to do a couple things for me: First, please tell someone how beautiful they are to you. It will make you feel good and it will make them feel even better. Second, quit being an asshole to the good girls and if you know you were an asshole, apologize for it!

Today's video is called "The Asshole Song" by Jude

2 comments:

  1. i love this erik! i have been having a bit of a time recently with someone who doesnt appreciate me, and this is just a great perspective. you are a good friend! i heart you deerly ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never understood why Jude wasn't more popular...

    ReplyDelete