Thursday, April 8, 2010

Just a note: I wrote most of this Wednesday night


It's so frustrating to watch someone torture themselves. Ive spent the
last couple of weeks watching someone I barely know tear themselves up
over someone that took advantage of what they had. This girl is truly
amazing. Her smile is electric and her eyes sparkle. I won't name
names but she knows who she is. And while you probably don't know her,
either you are going through something similar or you know somebody.

Guys, why must you hurt the good girls? I understand the concept of
"the game." I understand wanting what you can't have. I really do. But
in the long term, you're setting yourself up for pain. Guys, I hate to
break it to you but women rule this world. It might take you years to
figure that out but when you do, you will come back to me and say,
"damn. you were right." The world will be happy because the men are
happy because the women are happy. It's cyclical.

So I started this blog to talk about me. The very first one ends up
being about someone else. I guess that's the story of my life.
Devotion to others.

Well that was an interesting turn of events. She went from being
totally depressed to sporting one of the best smiles I have seen.
Earlier i tweeted:

"These are the smiles I've worked so hard for. Watching her genuine happiness is an amazing feeling."


I took a picture. The smile is like a kid on Christmas. I might
share it with you guys at some point or I might not and just keep it for
myself.

This was a weird deal. "Tough deal" as she frequently says. I am drawn
to this girl. I want her to be happy. Those are my only intentions. My
friends' happiness is very important to me but I can't think of any of
my friends that I have gone so far to help get over a broken heart
other than her's.

I think that's enough for now. Because I am such a big music person, I am going to try and leave a song, or video relating to the post.

Tonight's is "The Guy That Says Goodbye To You" by Griffin House

No comments:

Post a Comment