Thursday, April 8, 2010

***DISCLAIMER***

Ok guys. I am going to say it one time. If you know me, this won't come as a shock. I am not politically correct at all. I say offensive things. I make inappropriate jokes, and I laugh at things that some people wouldn't. I don't apologize for those things. I am who I am and I say what I feel. I don't ever plan to attack anyone on here. I am not vindictive or malicious but I am not anywhere near a "G" rating (hence the agreement you had to accept before reading this).

I am grateful that you care enough about me to want to read my thoughts, however, please keep in mind the following rules:
1) I am not forcing you to read this blog.
2) You read at your own risk.
3) I am not responsible for your feelings or personal beliefs.
4) I will not apologize to anyone unless I purposely call someone out and I am wrong about it.
5) I will speak about religion, sex, drugs, alcohol, music, and a plethora of other topics.
6) If you have a topic you feel strongly about and I offend you by saying something about that topic, don't expect an apology. I do have a conscience and if I am wrong, I will admit it.
7) TO BE CONTINUED...When I think of more rules....IT IS MY BLOG DAMMIT!